AIM
LaosII

LOSTE LOSTE

Good work!

I loved it. Great Voice acting and animating, plus a simple but enjoyable theme.

Curse of the Wal-Mart Man Curse of the Wal-Mart Man

cool but historically inaccurate

Cool man, great to watch.

EXCEPT. Historically inaccurate. The Wal-mart worker who died was BLACK.

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

THIS IS, Gold!

This is a fantastic remake of Metal Gear Awesome. Has a nice style of animationing like the old one,

Keep up the good work!

Nuclear Reaction Nuclear Reaction

its alright

Dont like the fact its timing based, but its fun and addicting. made the top 15 [13] on the first try.

Color Ball 3 Color Ball 3

+1 to being good. +10 to being a local.

The game is addicting, and its great to have high score features. I didnt get far enough, but if it goes verticle rather horizontal i'd be ecstatic. It's addicting, easy, and clean up is easy.

P.S. you get bonus points for being an optonliner = a local. I live on LI.

Hippie Pong 2 Hippie Pong 2

Not great, and not really good at all

Well, it wasnt bad, however, i can't say it really caught ground. It's very basic. A simple pong game with a hippie back ground. Try remaking it so its a bit more fluent with each other. Add special effects ("Acid mode, paligimist rant attack") that balance the game between another player or computer. Add different difficulties, have at random points certain sprites pop out.

Ash4792 responds:

it does have different difficulties... and i am working on a 2 player mode for version 3

The Joker's Plot (pt 1) The Joker's Plot (pt 1)

Hmm

An interesting, off the norm twist of music. Has that Devious taste, with the strong "Awkward" background. I like the forefront piano. I like how it divides into sectionals of different mixes of tunes and lives in its own. Really is a vivid, non-linear piece of work. Though I always like a lowest point and highest point to be easily defined in the music. This has a pretty high point, but nothing low enough to contradict it properly. Music is a living, breathing creature, and like us, has its high, and low points. It helps one truly understand beginning, middle, and end to a piece, and how it relates to us within.

atmos929NG responds:

Thanks a lot for your comments :).. I appreciate them..

i2 - Mad World (2) i2 - Mad World (2)

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry i never got up to learn flash and implant this. But i'm glad everyone loves it as much as me. if i ever learn flash, this will be there on the first video.

Laos101

i2abbitz responds:

There you aree!! Haha. It's cool, you got me to make this though! :)

i2 - Mad World (i2emix demo) i2 - Mad World (i2emix demo)

Awesome

I was looking for this song to use my flash movie and then i thought ( Why not check Newgrounds for a Remix) and i am 60% sure i found it, cept its sorta short.