AIM
LaosII

The Joker's Plot (pt 1) The Joker's Plot (pt 1)

Hmm

An interesting, off the norm twist of music. Has that Devious taste, with the strong "Awkward" background. I like the forefront piano. I like how it divides into sectionals of different mixes of tunes and lives in its own. Really is a vivid, non-linear piece of work. Though I always like a lowest point and highest point to be easily defined in the music. This has a pretty high point, but nothing low enough to contradict it properly. Music is a living, breathing creature, and like us, has its high, and low points. It helps one truly understand beginning, middle, and end to a piece, and how it relates to us within.

atmos929NG responds:

Thanks a lot for your comments :).. I appreciate them..

i2 - Mad World (2) i2 - Mad World (2)

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry i never got up to learn flash and implant this. But i'm glad everyone loves it as much as me. if i ever learn flash, this will be there on the first video.

Laos101

i2abbitz responds:

There you aree!! Haha. It's cool, you got me to make this though! :)

i2 - Mad World (i2emix demo) i2 - Mad World (i2emix demo)

Awesome

I was looking for this song to use my flash movie and then i thought ( Why not check Newgrounds for a Remix) and i am 60% sure i found it, cept its sorta short.

Evil Plans! Evil Plans!

Not bad, i may use it in my first flash

the beginning seemed quite well, and i could feel a looming evil or something. Everything also seemed well in synch, nothing drastically hitting hard. Except later when things speed up, somewhere in there i felt that your drowning it too much together.

«Summer Sanctuary» .:ENERGIE:. «Summer Sanctuary» .:ENERGIE:.

Not bad, i like it

Its good, but in the beginning that weird noise that comes in second was off-beat,

everything else seems good

Songs of War and Triumph Songs of War and Triumph

Nice really good

Very nice, i like the program and balance. and its knit together well

you should add some more cymbal, though

and what do u use in making the music?

§Zeth§ Fight for your lives §Zeth§ Fight for your lives

Good, But too screeching at one point

This song has a good opening, and follows along well, its getting stronger and stronger with more instruments until it reaches its peak, very good too, your a good artist i can say that, almost all your work is excellent,

but u overdid it a little with teh drums in my opinion

A symble is a good replacement for over-drumming

XGM-Zeth responds:

Well; This is one of my older pieces.
And I'll use this as an exuse.
Well, I thank you for the review, and all suggestions shall be taken into consideration.

§Zeth§ Citadel of the Tainted §Zeth§ Citadel of the Tainted

Excellent

Clean opening, very slow and tense, i like that, then i think getting it deeper and stronger is good, then finally a clash of power. it works alike this, but it gets deeper, then faint, then slow moving and sill like that, your a kind of artist who works in a military-tradition manner: slow and honorable, very well built. I bravo your work as a music lover of this type

What kind of program do you use? Maybe u can give some pointers

laosana101@yahoo.com

§Zeth§ War of souls §Zeth§ War of souls

Very Nice

Well built and has its feeling, when its good music i can picture the story in my head, this does that

XGM-Zeth responds:

Thanks!
I apprieciate all reviews; This being no exception. Thank you for taking the time.

-Zeth